We love history! On our second floor, you can connect with Licking County’s long and rich past — from pre-historic flint and a 13,000-year-old mastodon, through its industrial heyday, to the first woman to fly solo around the world.
• Early settlements and transportation
• Land of Legend Village – Shops NOW OPEN!
• Industry giants (Heisey, Owens Corning & more)
• Evolution of communication
• Jerrie Mock – 1st woman to fly solo around the world
• Flight simulator
Step outside to visit our Interurban Railway Car, Canal Lock and murals
Land of Legend