Welcome to your gateway to book Field Trips, Outreaches, Homeschool Groups + more. The Works provides fun learning experiences at the museum – or out in the community, where we travel to you! We’d love to help you book your next educational adventure.
Ready to Book? Complete a Reservation Request.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found below!
Bring your class to The Works for a field trip they’ll never forget! Customize your visit with educational programs and ignite an interest in science, history & art. Where in the world is The
Works On Wheels (WOW!)
Where in the world is The Works On Wheels (WOW!) Van? On its way to you! Our off-site programs offer exciting experiences for all audiences.
Schedule your own Field Trip at The Works or take part in one of our Homeschool Day Workshops, offered throughout the year!
Schedule Your Experience Today
Top 3 dates & Preferred times:
- Field Trips: Arrival (beginning at 9:30 AM), Lunch & Departure
- The Works on Wheels: Arrival & Departure. Please allow 30 min on either end
for set-up & tear-down
Desired Program(s) & Audience:
- Field Trips: Grade level and total number of students & adult chaperones
- The Works on Wheels: Grade level and total number of youth & adults
- Contact Name, School/Organization, Phone, E-mail, Mailing Address
Frequently Asked Questions