Daily Admission Prices
|Member Partners:||Members of AAA, Smithsonian Affiliates, ASTC, Time Travelers, NARM, military, and active teachers||Discounted price|
* Children under 3 years of age admitted free
We honor reciprocal benefits and admission discounts from the following organizations:
- AAA – $1 off daily admission
- ASTC (Association of Science-Technology Centers) – Free admission
- Time Travelers – Free Admission
- NARM (North American Reciprocal Museum Association) – Free admission
- Smithsonian Affiliate – Free admission
- The Dawes Arboretum – 50% off daily admission
- COSI – 50% off daily admission
- SPI Museum – 50% off daily admission
- Military & Teacher Discount – $1 off daily admission
- Blue Star Museums Program – FREE admission for the nation’s active duty military and their families, from May 20 through Sept 4, 2023
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) – $3 per person daily admission with government ID & SNAP card
- Members of The Columbus Advantage Club – $3 Off daily admission:
• Columbus Metropolitan Club
• Columbus Museum of Art & Pizzuti Collection
• Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
• Ohio History Center
• Ohio Village
• LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Columbus
• National Veterans Memorial & Museum
• Wexner Center for the Arts
*Only one discount can be used per visit. Discounts may require providing a membership card, ID, or proof of affiliation. If you have a question, our Guest Services team is happy to help. Contact us at 740.349.9277 or [email protected].
Consider a Membership to The Works! It pays for itself in less than 3 visits, AND offers reciprocal benefits within the organizations above. That’s hundreds of museums across the country! Members also receive free year-long access to the museum, discounts on glass experiences, events, camps & gift shop purchases. Learn more.
All children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while visiting The Works. Children should be supervised by an adult at all times during their visit.
Food & Drink
Food & drink are not permitted inside the museum, other than water. Guests can use The Works Courtyard or Central Gallery (2nd St building) to eat and drink. Snapshots Social is an on-site café, located in the 2nd St building, across the courtyard, open M-F, 9 am until 2 pm each day.
Weapons of any kind are prohibited on The Works’ premises, regardless of a concealed carry permit.
Full Guest Guidelines
For other safety guidelines and Works policies, please review the details here.