Come in to our hot glass studio and make your own blown-glass piece with guidance from our professional glass artist (the gaffer in glassblowing lingo).
Our hot glass studio will close for the summer after Saturday, July 29, due to the possibility of excessive heat. It will re-open on Tuesday, September 12.
Things to know about glassblowing classes:
• Pre-registration is required for all glassblowing classes
• Glassblowing classes are very popular and frequently sell out; we encourage you to register early
• Children are welcome! If you are 9 or older you can work with hot glass
• You will work one-on-one with our professional glass artist; sessions usually last 15 – 20 minutes
• Your hot glass item must cool in a special oven, so you will not be able to take it home the same day. You can stop by the following week for pick up or arrange shipping with us
• Closed-toe shoes and eye protection must be worn in the hot glass studio
Sign up to make your own glass
Pre-register online or call Guest Services at 740-349-9277.
Make Your Own Glass Ornament at Holiday Homecoming special event
15-minute slots between 12:15-3:45 PM
Cost: $35/$25 Works members
Friday, November 24
|December 09||Saturday||Make Your Own Glass Ornament||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm||$35/$25 Members|
|December 16||Saturday||Make Your Own Glass Ornament||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm||$35/$25 Members|